Log in with your email login via the link (which is am FIU library portal).
- Go to the support menu (on the left) and find the tutorial video. It is at the bottom of the support menu.
- Create a new project.
- Locations are the zip codes for the clients you chose
- You can look up both demographics and competing businesses.
- Note that the political opponent will not appear, but I have given you a “proxy” to use to find information about him/her.
- Percentage of pizza customers (based on locations/total population) – number of those people likely to be interested in their children’s education or the environment.
- That second group is also the source of funds for Candidate Marsh.
- Remember demographics can also be looked up via the US Census (that is where SimplyAnalytics gets it numbers from, so they should be the same).
- Use ESRI for psychographics.